Tuesday, September 17, 2024

Well August just seamed to fly

September already . 
 Boy August sure seem to go by fast . And talking with folks they have the same observance with summer.
 It was filled with 50th anniversary celebrations and birthday celebrations . 
 I even managed to take in an art class . 

My small garden has been producing well, I've been doing up tomatoes and cucumbers to enjoy this winter.

      I did get some sewing done making more of the leaves as mug rugs and working on a quilt to use for a raffle quilt.

 The art class was fun, we worked on portraits from looking in a mirror then funky portraits and then a day of drawing without straight lines. I really enjoyed the portrait portion of the class as well as the Funky portrait part of the class. A interesting note about the class was that it was teenager class that had a few extra spots to be filled sew they asked a few adults to part of the class.  To  be a kid again. 

 Now it's time to try and get caught up on a few of my quilting projects and share them with you. Getting caught up with the block of the month with quilt doodle designs. Check her out, she has one going every year. I've done a few sew far. yesterday I made up a couple jelly roll rugs and a couple scrappy bases for my pumpkin mug rugs for the kids at Halloween. I will make more leaves as I think they are fun and I'm also thinking of making a bunting with some to decorate. I have been having some issues with my computers. Sew my next challenge is to add some photos with this post. Sew thank you for checking in on me and my musings. 

In stitches Annette
Sorry, no photos this time

No comments:

Post a Comment