Tuesday, August 28, 2012

Challenge 3 Finalistst Announced

Big smile on my face today :)  !!
Today was the day that McCall's Quilting  annoucned the finalists from the second challenge. Sew with all the voting done over the last few weeks I am happy to say that I am one of the quitlters that get to design one more quilt for this challenge. Check out McCall's Quilting to see who all made it on to the next round of designing. I feel that I am in good company as there were a lot of great quilts designed in the last challenge.
Sew I would like to once again say thank you to all who took the time to be part of the voting and encouragement along the way.
Over the next month I will design and complete another quilt and send it in to McCall's for a photo shoot.Voting will be  starting on October 2.
I am sure that I will keep you all posted and send a few sneak peaks to keep you interested.
Thanks again.
Flutterybys in My Garden
Challenge 2


Guide me Safely Home
Challenge 1


Off of a walk and put the thinking cap on.
Jewels of the Night
Entry Quilt Design
in stitches
Annette

5 comments:

  1. Congratulations! how much time did you have to complete each quilt? How big are they? I'm not sure I could quilt under such time constraints, but you look like you are handling it like a champ!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh yipppppppppppeeeeeee , that is just fantastic Annette , I am so very happy and proud of you !!hugs Sheila

    ReplyDelete