Tuesday, July 2, 2013

Oh My Stars! EQ 7 Draw along

Sorry I am a little late I was away, but here is my post.
What a great block we where shown how to draw out in EQ7 in June.
This block was a little more challenging on the piecing end as I have not done a lot of paper piecing.

I did find that these tools helped in the making of my  block.
add 1/4" ruler, post card and my mini cutting mat

Here is my finished block

I sure like the blocks I saw on the EQ7 Draw a long
I will be getting this month's lesson off the blog later today to see what I can create next.
In stitches
Annette

5 comments:

  1. It is a beautiful block Annette !!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your blog is gorgeous! It really came out good!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your block turned out beautifully. I have been a little apprehensive about trying this block, but it looks like it was worth the effort.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Annette - your block turned out really lovely. I did this lesson too and really enjoyed it:-)

    ReplyDelete