Tuesday, July 5, 2016

a couple more ufo's finish

and ready to wear.
   I had cut these out a couple years ago, I think it was 2013. Sew it was time to get them done and now I want to make a couple more. Next one will be just red. Did you know that red under a white t shirt or top dose not show with my skin tone.
Bev's Linda Bra pattern

the Linda bra pattern altered
 into the Shelly Bra with power bars

I took a few classes from Beverly Johnson aka the "fair bra mother" at the Stitches Conference held in Munster hosted by Haus of Stitches in Humboldt. Bev also has classes on Craftsy for bra making and more.
Check out the posts on The Needle and Thread Network.  I'm linking up too.
Well that's all I have been stitching for now. Have a great week ....
in stitches
Annette

6 comments:

  1. You make bras??!!!
    that's amazing!!!
    I once made a bikini and modeled it at a church fashion show. Okay, that was 40 years ago. I neither wear bikinis nor model anymore.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I envy you. I've never been able to wear anything as nice as this. Well done!
    Pat F in Winnipeg

    ReplyDelete
  3. oh well done... they look great and you know they will fit your properly...
    Hugz

    ReplyDelete
  4. They look great! Too bad to cover them up with a shirt!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I agree with Margaret...should be outer clothing...gorgeous!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow! Those do not look home made at all! They are beautiful. Great job. You're lucky. Had I cut them more than a year ago they probably wouldn't fit...

    ReplyDelete