Friday, January 4, 2013

new year = new projects

Well the new year has started with a couple of new projects for me. I am working on my quilted projects for the In Your Words hop that starts soon ( link on my side bar )
I also have a few projects to finish from last year too.
I have Hollow Cubes pin basted and ready to go , now it is to get some time in the evenings to sit a FMQ I know once I get started it will not take long
pinned and waiting for FMQing

 When I start FMQ that's all I want to do
I have also been testing out the new motherboard on my sewing machine, with a lot of decorative stitching. that is where the last one was having troubles. Crazy quilt blocks are great for that.

 I have also piece a quilt that is just waiting for a little applique for the test too.
looking for the right words

I have gotten some hemming done and I still want to make a dozen little under shirts for a friend to take on her mission trip.
Later this month I my be starting a grad gown for a young gal here in town. I will wait to see what it is that she wants before committing myself to the project.

The house is quilt now with the kids having gone back to thier own homes ... miss them both already.

Having some fun with my blog ......: ( not sure why it will not let me post and change the photos as before the new year.....I hope to figure it out soon. Sorry about double pics.
in stitches until next time
Annette

4 comments:

  1. Your quilt looks amazing Annette . Hmmm wonder what you have up your sleev for the in your words? You have lots to keep you busy for a while . Hugs Sheila

    ReplyDelete
  2. projects look great Annette...love the quilt!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Those crazy blocks look like a lot of fun!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I am having trouble with my posting also. It won't show my brozer or chose file button. Marjorie from Marjorie's busy corner said you were having trouble also. Any ideas. I can get them from my phone alright but when I download from my camera which takes clearer pictures it won't let me.

    ReplyDelete