Monday, January 28, 2013

where dose the time go????

Well it's been a few days since I posted any thing on the blog..... sorry about that.
Let's see what I have gotten done in the last week or sew.
I have 3D quilt Hollow Cubes ready for the label which I hope to stitch out today.
I taught a Fabric Post Card class on Tuesday evening and contacted everyone on my end for  a post card exchange with a group of gals in Nova Scotia who are in a guild with Sheila from Sheila's Quilt World . I have made a few more post cards and should have them in the mail on  Tuesday, sew that they will arrive before Valentine's Day. Thanks Sheila for organizing the swap I am sure we all will enjoy seeing what we will receive in the mail.
I went to Humboldt, with one of my quilting buddies, to sign up for some classes for this years conference the end of May. As well as delivering a few gifts to a good friend while there.
I have had some fabric dropped off to make a couple costumes for some young people in the dance club here in town .... now to get the measurements so that I can get to the sewing.
And of course there was work ..... so that's what I have been up to.
And as for today I hope to get to my machine as I did not sew all weekend and I can hear it calling me  ; )
The quilt label and getting started on the next hop that I will be participating in. I may have to make a call sew that I can get started on those costumes, as I may have some time to work on them this week.
I  also hope to get a few pictures taken to put in my next post sew that you can see what I have been up to as well.
Thanks for stopping by
in stitches
Annette

1 comment:

  1. Thanks to you and your friends for taking part in our little swap of postcards , the girls are all very excited to be sending off their cards and also to be receiving one in return. Good luck with the costume,I am sure it will be fun sewing .hugs Sheila

    ReplyDelete