Thursday, March 7, 2013

time for some R n' R

Took a few days off work,,,, I wonder what I can get done while I am at home.
Sew far I have
finished quilting one of my McCall's QDS quilts and it is ready for a label 
the next one is half done
I have two smaller quilts ready for binding
a session of aqua size and  massage this morning....... long over due
gone for a few walks in the snow
and mailed my give away from last weeks blog hop, away
even cleaned the bath room ...... it's a start
and I am ready to throw that machine of mine against the wall ( brick that is) I think it has cost a fortune just in gas back and forth to the city. Sew glad I have a back up to work with.

I hope to get back at blogging a little more often . even if I just say Hi ,  and how are you doing??

 I know that I should get  to sorting my scraps and yardage. I know that it is amazing how many quilt you can make out of the left over fabrics from quilting. I may dive in later today.
That's about it.....
How about you ??? What have you all been up to.
in stitches
Annette


4 comments:

  1. I am following one blog hop after another, and finishing up blog hop stuff. Plan to also sort out my fabrics soon as I have time off from work again. You have fund getting what every you decided to do done.

    ReplyDelete
  2. It sounds like you have been busy and accomplished a lot in your days off. Sorry to hear your machine is still having hissy fits , why not ask for a new machine .

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sorry to hear you are having machine trouble...so frustrating! Sounds like you are getting a lot done anyway!

    ReplyDelete
  4. My spouse and I stumbled
    over here different website
    and thought I may as well check things out. I like what I see
    so i am just following you. Look forward to looking over your web page
    yet again.

    Check out my homepage View my web page
    My web page :: My Site

    ReplyDelete