Sunday, October 13, 2013

Happy Thanksgiving!!!

I just want to wish everyone a Happy Thanksgiving
 and if you are not having a holiday weekend ... have a wonderful weekend too.

We are visiting our daughter's for Thanksgiving this year.
The turkey is in the oven and the pies are all baked ...... time to enjoy each others company with chatting  and laughter.
such nice fall colors on this tree
thank you sew much Joanna
for swapping with me

I want to share one of the fall post cards that  I have received sew far in the Fall swap the Sheila had organized. I think my little scarecrow is quite happy holding it.

enjoy your weekend
in stitches
Annette


4 comments:

  1. Sounds like you will have a lovely day with family. The post card with all the great fall colours for the leaves is wonderful . Happy Thanksgiving to you.
    valspierssews@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hope your Thanksgiving was all you and your family hoped it would be. Happy, Happy Turkey day to you and yours.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy Thanksgiving my friend , hope you had a wonderful day with your family . Great postcard from Joanna , lovely fall scene .

    ReplyDelete
  4. Happy Thanksgiving Day! Sounds like a delicious meal and time with family. Your scarecrow is a sweetie. I love the fall decorations.

    ReplyDelete