Wednesday, March 2, 2016

WIP's and a few finishes

I see that there has been a lot of stitching going on when I checked out The Needle and Thread Network....... great job ladies.
I have a few things to show as well. My Splendid Sampler blocks to date ( sorry lots of photos this week)







I played with a second block and
did yo yo flowers











a couple of runners/toppers finished
E quilt class from a couple a
 summers ago
not your grandmothers log cabin





Trying my hand at ruler work quilting
as well as a pair of socks..... cozy toes here
knit along on Craftsy with Lucy
and a pair of booties

and now that it is delivered my Under the Sea minion baby quilt
Well you can tell I have not posted in a week or sew and I have gotten a few stitches in here and there ..... thanks for stopping by .I will be linking up with http://needleandthreadnetwork.blogspot.ca  stop over and see what the ladies have been up to this week.
in stitches
Annette

2 comments:

  1. lovely blocks...great to sew the Splendid Sampler with you
    Hugz

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely SS blocks and I like your table runners too. xx

    ReplyDelete