Thursday, December 8, 2016

Mistletoe and stockings

 I'm in a postcard swap for the holidays. Brandi from A quilter on fire, is hosting a mistletoe post card swap.  I have them off in the mail. I hope they like them, I am looking forward to seeing what they created for the swap.
Mistletoe Post Cards

Then I stitched up a stocking for Christmas, one more to sew up yet.


As I do some of the sewing on my to do list and hemming pants, I have made a quilted sleeve for my daughter's mono. I tried out the product called inerfoam. A foam the you can sew through and you can squeeze t an it will bounce back to its original shape. I did have slipped stitches when sewing the binding on.

Then I tried out a headband pattern and have these ready to mail.
That's what I've been up to, what have you been stitching this week?
In stitches
Annette

2 comments:

  1. Love the postcards , whoever receives them will be thrilled . I have never heard of that product , would you use it again? Great headbands and stocking too .

    ReplyDelete
  2. lovely projects Annette.

    ReplyDelete