Sunday, December 18, 2016

Post card swaps

With Christmas a week away, I thought I would share the post cards I have received sew far... first off Shelia hosted a Christmas post card swap  sew far one of the two are here
This is Mary's post card she is from the U.K. and this is her first ever post card. She did awesome

Next I took part in Brand's Mistletoe post card swap.
One from Val in Ontario

One from Mary in B.C.
And the last one 
A smoochie one from Angela from B.C. as well

Here are the ones I sent 


I am sure the last post card will make it's way before long.
They are always fun to make and send off.
Thanks ladies for swapping with me this Christmas.

I wish you all a Merry Christmas and all the best for 2017.

In stitches
Annette

3 comments:

  1. Beautiful cards all but I especially love your trees - the one on the left is dancing for joy! Have a great Christmas Annette. xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely postcards , each one so unique !

    ReplyDelete
  3. wow what beautiful post cards,you are very clever.

    ReplyDelete