Friday, February 24, 2017

February finishes

Well in January I got off to a great start with a few finishes and new projects. This month not as many new projects but a couple of finishes to share with you.

I finished mine Super Bowl Sunday quilt as well as a table runner but I only share just a peek of that for now. I also did up a little mini Runner that looks like a little candy that was shared on the SewCanShe quilt blog.

Perfect for Canada's birthday!

Other than these projects I have a oneis and sleepers quilt under construction. I am getting started on some flower girl dresses for your daughter's upcoming wedding.
This week we were able to get all the runners made and the fabric bought for the 3 little dresses.

After a couple of spring like weeks we have a blanket of snow. Winter is not done with us just yet.

Happy stitching
Annette

2 comments:

  1. Oh my goodness, we are having 27 deg c here today Annette, sunny and a few clouds, a bit different from you. Your little quilt and the table runner are lovely.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely finishes for February Annette, You accomplished a lot , great job !

    ReplyDelete