Wednesday, April 19, 2017

Runner revealed

Well I can reveal a mystery runner that finished up last month. Quilters Connection magazine had a mystery runner contest this winter. It was featured in the magazine as well as in there newsletter and blog. We have not heard who the winners are just yet.
I had fun working on it and look forward to using it this summer on the picnic table.
My runner with extra borders
Quilting detail from the backside.

I have also entered the Saskatchewan Stitches Conference 15th anniversary challenge. We had a challenge fabric  and also had to include a maple leaf in our creation
. I chose to paint my challenge fabric and create a scene. All the entries are on display at the gallery in Humboldt until the conference and then they will be at the conference.
Here's my entry
Tire Swing




My label also using the challenge fabric and another maple leaf.

TThanks for stopping by. I'm connecting up the       The Needle and Thread Network           stop over and see what everyone has been up to.

In stitches
Annette

5 comments:

  1. Great table runner and I love your 3d piece. You are all being very patriotic for your anniversary year! xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Two beautiful pieces of work Annette.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I really like your challenge piece. It looks like a winner to me.

    ReplyDelete
  4. wow such beautiful work Annette,well done.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful work Annette, you are so creative .

    ReplyDelete