Sunday, August 20, 2017

Summer cold

Well today is a cool and cloudy day. A good day to do s bit of sewing. Sew glad I did laundry yesterday with the sun and breeze.
From my header you can guess the you I've caught a summertime cold up to today just a sore throat and a scratchy voice and today just feeling a tired.  But I will try not to let that stop me..... too much.
I have gotten a good start on a Victoria Quilt . The goal is to have  50 x 70 inch quilt . I am trying to make one that is not to feminine, as you know our guys can get sick with cancer to.
This is what I have sew far. I used the lighthouse print to pull colors and a pebble print for stepping stones and top and bottom boarders.

I am hoping to work up some of my stash and leftovers into a few quilts for them. Heaven knows I have a bit of fabric to get used up.
Happy stitching and take care
In stitches
Annette

1 comment: