Thursday, September 7, 2017

A start with fall.

The garden is productions lovely tomatoes again this year. And canning has begun.



I came across a nice quick quilt on the Moda bake shop site, where staring with a four patch you end up with a 9 patch block with only 2 cuts. The first one I pieced for Victoria Quilts and then I grabbed a couple charm packs as the pattern asked for and did one that size as well. I want to add borders to it and then get at quilting about 3 quilts for myself and a few more for Victoria.
Awaiting borders
Here are the 2 other tops I have ready to quilt, that is after a good pressing I see a few wrinkles there.



Well that's all for now, off to work .
Have a great day.
In stitches
Annette

2 comments:

  1. It is wonderful to preserve tour yome grown goodies isn't it!! We are still using tomatoes from last summer. Love the quilt tops you have made.

    ReplyDelete