Sunday, January 28, 2018

Playing Catch Up

Well I'm back after a couple of weeks away. Had some fun and some sun and a good time with friends.
Yesterday while doing up laundry I got back to the ruler work class offered by Patsy Thompson on her blog .... only one lesson left on Monday. It has been great sew far . Learning to play with the rulers and seeing what we can do with them has been Lots of fun. A little math and a sliver of soap and away we go.
Here is what the last two lessons look like for me. I figured out that I picked the wrong starting point along the way  but if you stay consistent it still works out .

Now to finish the laundry...... I'd much rather be quilting.
In stitches.
Annette 

2 comments:

  1. Looks like a wonderful learning experience. Love what you've done.

    ReplyDelete
  2. That looks amazing..always more fun to be quilting than doing chores!!

    ReplyDelete