Monday, November 12, 2018

A weekend in stitches

With Christmas less than 2 months away I  finished one gift and started another.. I like to make a few runners for gifts and here's one that I took inspiration from one I saw on Pinterest. I don't know the measurements she used and I used buttons instead of yoyos.  I like how it turned out , just a winter runner.

Yesterday my dear friend Shelia sent a picture of a quilted shawl she made for her mom. She also sent the link . It's call the quilted hug project. A pay it forward project, with a Facebook page and a YouTube video.
Thanks my friend for a great project I'm sure my mom will enjoy it. With a polar fleece back and no batting it is very light and cozy.
Now to figure out a couple more goodies to sew up. 
Have a great week, stay 
In stitches
Annette


3 comments:

  1. Beautiful table runner and the quilted hug looks wonderful.

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a beautiful runner Annette it make make someone very happy.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Two very nice gifts Annette. xx

    ReplyDelete