Tuesday, April 20, 2021

Still in stitches.

 Wow my third post this week. Trying to get back in the hobbit of sharing my  stitches with you all. I will keep it short and sweet, here you go.

I did manage to finish the fmqing (free motion quilting) on the 1st quilt. Now to trim and bind. Next quilt is at the machine waiting.

This morning I started  on some rope bowls and after lunch made a basket....aka a bowl with handles. I had gotten a good supply of the rope for teaching c!asses, but those are on hold while the pandemic is on. Sew I decided I might as well make up some bowls for gifts. The 2 smaller bowls practised one bundle  of rope, 50 yards. And the basket about 2.5 bundles about 112 yards. I will be trying out different threads as I go along.


Stay safe, and in stitches
Hugs
Annette




2 comments: