Sunday, April 18, 2021

A little more to show

 Here are a few other projects that I was able to get done 

The rag quilt is the first one I have ever made . I was gifted the blocks all cut ,pinned and ready to sew the x through the middle. No pattern sew no idea how to lay it out. I played with my eq7 to come up with ideas after I had counted how many of each combinations I had to work with. I'm happy with how it turned out and after the first wash its getting softer and edges fuzzy.


This table topper was started with a few leftover blocks and grew. I thought the Loons were a nice compliment to the earthy tones.

Here is a kit I had bought a few(or more)years ago. I had  actually bought 2 one made up for The Patches of Hope auction. Sew it was more than time to get it made. The quilt is first pieced, quilted  and washed then the applique is added.





Today's goal is to get 3 quilt tops pinned basted and maybe make a few scrap blocks.

Hope your having a nice weekend and take time for a stitch or two. Thanks for stopping by.

In stitches

Annette

1 comment:

  1. Lovely colours in the first quilt and you have done beautiful applique on the others.

    ReplyDelete