Friday, May 31, 2024

Off to the Saskatchewan Stitches Conference 2024



I'm all packed and ready to go to the Stitches Conference held in Muenster SK, hosted by Haus of Stitches in Humboldt SK.
I'm very lucky to have this amazing conference close, about 1 and half-hour drive away.
I will be taking classes with Ana Buzzalino from Calgary, and Bernie Tobisch.

You can check it all out at www.sandwiches.ca   The you can see all the classes and teachers.
There is sew, quilting, knitting, crochet,spinning art quilting,slow stitching and more.
Hundreds of participants gather to learn and renew friendships and make new ones.

I'm sew looking forward to meeting Ana as our past classes were on line due to  covid
and personal health issues.
I will try to keep you up to date with my activities this week.

In stitches
Annette

No comments:

Post a Comment