Friday, September 13, 2013

needing a little help

Well today has lived up to being Friday the 13th
I found out that some how I have become a non-reply blogger ..... not sure how it happened . Maybe when I joined Google +  some settings may have changed with out me knowing. Now I am trying to figure out how to fix this.
I really thought I have been leaving a way to keep in touch. It now makes sense as to why I have not heard from many of the blogs that I have left comments on.
If any one has some tips or tricks to fix this I will be listening. I do know that Google +  is fixed different than Blogger. Gee now I have changed the font...... time to get off this thing ... at least for a while.
in stitches
Annette

7 comments:

  1. Annette , I don't know how to fix it, but I have seen other blogs telling the same tale when the linked up to google plus. Hope you figure it out.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Strange.... hope it sorts out for you... might just be a temporary glitch....
    Hugz

    ReplyDelete
  3. Here's a link that I found for you, hope it helps.

    http://anyonecandecorate.blogspot.com/2012/09/are-you-no-reply-blogger-how-to-fix.html

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Annette, using your google plus profile hides your email. Google plus is designed to allow communication without sharing your email. This is fine if all our blog friends use google plus too. I have seen where people have turned off their google plus profile and jiggled blogger then turned their google plus profile back on. Not sure if this is a viable solution. What I did was create a new email with the same name as my blog and now I add it to the bottom of my comments on blogs that don't link to google plus. I have had a few suspect emails but not much.
    valspierssews@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Annette, don't know if you have found a fix or not, but M-R posted awhile back and I thought it might help...quiltmatters.blogspot.ca

    I can't seem to paste the link from my iPad, sorry. It was Sept 9


    ReplyDelete
  6. here is another http://morefromyourblog.com/no-reply-blogger-how-to-fix-this/

    that google plus is not such a help to a blogger but I hope you get straightened out!

    ReplyDelete
  7. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete