Wednesday, September 11, 2013

just a peak

I have been busy making up a few pin cushions for the Pin Hop going on over at Stash Manicure aka Sew We Quilt.
I will have my post in the morning sew all I can show is just a peak.

come back in the morning to see what I have been up to.
But until then I am linking up with Monika and The Needle and Thread Network
I have also done a little blue printing with some treated fabric that has been in the dark bag for a couple of years.... time to get it used up and see if it will still work......


Yup it did quit nicely don't you think.
Just an extra item of note there is a great quilted art show on in Watrous @ the Watrous Arts Gallery just off of 3Ave East.
 Featuring Leann Clifford's work. The show is called Dreaming Patterns, Stitching Memories.
Here is a peak at a couple of her pieces. The show goes until Sept. 27th.


in stitches
Annette

2 comments:

  1. Nice fabric, did that take a bag and a lot of time to make? Your dragon fly is made with ribbons? It looks very nice.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very nicely done printing and the dragon fly looks great. Really nice to see the pictures of Leann's pieces that are on display. She's doing the program for us this year at the Regina Stitchery Guild's monthly meetings. Should be fun and I'm sure I'll learn a lot from her.

    ReplyDelete