Tuesday, September 24, 2013

and the winner is.....

Just a short note to say that Deborah from Indonesia was the winner from my blog in the Pin It blog hop. And I have put it in the mail, I hope it dose not take too long in getting to her , half way around the world from me.  Thank you to everyone that stopped by and left a comment. It is always nice to read what you think about the projects shared.
It is just great how these hops put us in touch with sew many others with the same affliction  love to create with fabrics.
little bags ready to fill

Last week I stopped in at Haus of Stitches for their open house and demo day. It was a full house all day long I am told. Lots of info shared and lots of fabric bought.
We could even drop off any little bags for the Elna collection. These bags will be filled with toiletries ( soaps, lotions etc.)  and then given local charities .
Well that's it for now
take care out there and enjoy some of this sun shine  ( if it is still shining for you)
in stitches
Annette

3 comments:

  1. Congratulations to Deborah. These little bags are such a wonderful gift to give the charity. Blessings...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations to the winner ! Your little pouches are so sweet and what a lovely idea to have them filled and given to charity :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautifully made bags. Deborah will be thrilled I'm sure.

    ReplyDelete