Thursday, March 13, 2014

Mid week already!!!

Mid week already.......
I do have a few starts and finishes this week
I did a little fmq for a friend
I fmq leaves ....
I did like how it turned out 

make a quilt on a stick for a future  blog hop
sneak peak

and getting ready to quilt on one of my Spring's a Flutter garden flags.
I did receive  a letter from the Quilt guild in Humboldt, about their quilt show next month . I thought I would post it to share with you out there and in the area.
I finished up my pattern for Spring's a Flutter m sew I am ready for my class next week.

here are the last 2 quilts that i have gotten quilted and bound.
a quick and easy quilt to make with striped fabric
Kisses for my Beloved



I will be linking up with  The Needle and Thread Network
stay 
in stitches
Annette

5 comments:

  1. Great quilting , love your quilts too and the garden flag pattern is beautiful ! I sure would love to be there for the quilt show . Hugs Sheila

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am looking forward to the Flags on a Stick hop. Can't wait to see yours. Love your Kisses sampler

    ReplyDelete
  3. wonderful work Annette ! I love that blue quilt,,,but they are all gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  4. You've had a productive week. Your work is beautiful but I have to admit that Kisses, stole my heart.

    ReplyDelete
  5. You certainly keep busy, and get a lot done, very nice work, too!

    ReplyDelete