Monday, October 26, 2015

October FMQ challenge 2015

This years challenge has been to practice your fmq ing and create a pillow out of it. I have been a little slow but here is my October challenge all done and in the right month ;0)
close up of the center
I chose to use some extra
 color and over quilting


2 piece back with button closures
Now to link up with the QuiltShopGal
featuring Lori Kennedy from The inbox jaunt.
I always love to see what each month brings and
then to try it out.
Thanks for stopping by 
in stitches
Annette

6 comments:

  1. Wow , beautiful quilting Annette ! Lovely pillow :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a beautiful cushion - your quilting is lovely. xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a wonderful seasonal pillow, Annette!

    ReplyDelete
  4. That is a very cute pillow. I sent that pattern and it is on my LONG bucket list to make, lol. I know that little girl is going to love your tote.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi annette, it's lovely... my choice of designs is not so different .... I've been enjoying these challenges
    Hugz

    ReplyDelete