Friday, October 16, 2015

the haunt has begun .......woooooo

Featured Haunts on Friday, October 16
A Stitch In Time
Marjorie’s Busy Corner
Ravelly
Words and Stitches
Quilted Delights

Join in on the fun and see what has been brewing in these hoppers homes.

And on another note, this week we finished up the Free Motion Quilting class for beginners. I had 8 ladies learning and and quilting up their sample sandwiches. I know with some practice time it will be smooth sailing for them all. I remember when I first started to do fmq that I thought ," no way will I ever do this to a quilt", but now I do it more that hand quilting. I do love the look of hand quilting but find I need a long time to get it done and my hands get stiff so fmq is what I can do and get my quilts done :0)
In a couple weeks we will be working on Christmas Stockings. Right now that sounds early but when I look at the calendar I see that really it is not, just over 2 months until Christmas. Wow where did the year go??
Thanks for stopping by ...... now go and check out the hop
in stitches
Annette

No comments:

Post a Comment