Wednesday, May 25, 2016

Stitches Conference 2016

I can hardly wait The Saskatchewan Stitches Conference is about to start. Some classes start in the morning and run for  10 days. I will be taking a ruler work class this weekend and the a couple of classes with Pat Pauly from New York. The teachers come form all over , across Canada , Untied States and sometimes even over seas. We are sew very lucky to have all of this right at our finger tips.

As I get myself ready I have been getting a couple of things done too. I have the runners from my class quilted. I came across a couple of blocks left over from a baby quilt and the fabric and now I have a baby quilt ready to quilt. I have another Hawaiian block ready to stitch, and I have gotten started on the wool wall hanging. I am trying to get caught up with the Splendid Sampler and the BOM on Craftsy.  It's kind of funny how just planning on going gets you inspired to get things done.
I am looking forward to getting recharged at the conference and seeing all the other ladies doing the same. That all for now I will try to post a little over the week while I take in the different classes.

Stay in stitches I know I will be ........
Annette

2 comments: