Monday, October 9, 2017

Happy Thanksgiving

Wishing all my fellow Canadian family friends and blogging buddies a happy thanksgiving.

We spent a wonderful weekend at our daughter's and husbands home.  They made a wonderful meal. They even tried making a smoked turkey this year ......yummy.
I am sew very thankful for my family and friends far and near. It's been a busy year and we could not get through it all without you.

I am thankful that I have a passion (some call a hobby)  I have done a little stitching in the last week or sew. Some quilt tops for Victoria Quilts and today a post card for a challenge.


Pot holders for a gift

OCTOBER CHALLENGE













Stay in stitches
Annette

3 comments:

  1. Hope your Thanksgiving was wonderful.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great quilt tops, love the post card and pot holders. Your weekend sounded wonderful.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great quilt tops, love the post card and pot holders. Your weekend sounded wonderful.

    ReplyDelete