Sunday, January 20, 2019

Snow Much Fun hop

Hello folks in the land of quilt.
As I stated earlier I participated in a block of the month with Quilt Doodle Doodles designs. Its been a fun quilt to work on with some simple piecing and some fun applique. I still have to get it quilted and then add some fun buttons and such.
Snow men just hanging around.

This quilt made a nice back drop by the snack table over the holidays. I'm hoping to get back at it shortly. Everyone loved these little guys.

We have had a few twists and turns in our lives over the last while and hope to find a balance in the next couple of weeks. I do find that quilting helps me find some balance. It helps me find a happy place..
Thanks Cindy for a great winter quilt and all the stories you shared along the way. Pop over to her blog and hop along to see some of the other quilts.
In stitches
Annette

3 comments:

  1. Love the snowmen, it sure is a happy quilt.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice post.Keep sharing. Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Annette, thanks for your comment on my blog... I am feeling better thanks (for some reason mine is not picking up your email).... I am doing this years Quilt Doodle Designs BOM... which is fun... I love your snowmen...
    Hugz

    ReplyDelete