Tuesday, August 27, 2019

Still kicking and stitching too

Hello to you all in the land of blog.
Life has been full of highs and lows over the past year, but I think it is slowing down a bit.
I have tried to do a little quilting and sewing from time to time. I find it helps me to focus and find calm.
I have been part of a post card swap, that happens monthly. Planning some classes for this coming winter, and just playing catch up. My friend Carrie and I are still quilting up quilts for Victoria Quilts Canada. Sew there is always something to work on.
Here's a couple pictures of some of my more recent projects.
Quilting Christmas quilt

Applique Holiday Mug Rugs for a class

Crochet table topper and a flower post card for a swap
Thanks for stopping in , hopefully I will get back into routine with blogging as I have missed sharing with you all.
In stitches
Annette

Now trying to link up with . The Needle and Thread Network

1 comment:

  1. Lovely to see you back in blog land. Your mug rugs are super cute, and the flower post card lovely.

    ReplyDelete