Sunday, April 26, 2020

Safely Stitching continued

Hearts in the Windows
Showing support for the front line and essential workers






I
Ear relief bands and head band
For our health care workers

Sampler finished 

Mystery quilt taught by
Claudia Phielf
Wall hanging for my daughter

Rope bowls and hot mat
Class samples

Finished quilt sent to give some friends a much needed hug

Quilted hugs
 Well I think that is most of the sewing I have been up to the last while. I have been getting a wee bit of knitting in as well.
We quilters are lucky as anyone with a hobby that they love we have something to do as we stay together apart staying safe with the Covid 19 out there.
Stay safe.
In stitches
Annette

1 comment:

  1. So many beautiful projects, love the rope bowls and hot mat.

    ReplyDelete