Sunday, April 26, 2020

Safely Stitching



Finished FMQchallenge



Like most of you I have been staying safe and staying home. So what  is quilter supposed to do........ play in our stash and scraps aka leftovers. And that's what I have been doing.
Finishing up some projects and starting new ones. Sewing for my community with masks and ear relief bands as well as head bands. I've been planning for fall with a few classes for the college as well. Here are a few pictures to show you what I've been talking about here.
A couple smaller quilts

Grids and grommet bag for a class sam

Class sample

Doll quilt and pillow





Extra block from mystery quilt

Rope bowl a class sample
Punctuation pencil cases and pot holders

Wall hanging

Masks for adults and kids
Having trouble getting all the pictures. Sew they will be on a separate post.
In stitches

1 comment:

  1. More lovely projects, you have been busy. The rope bowl is great.

    ReplyDelete