Tuesday, April 28, 2020

Sewing on a roll.....

Sew to speak.
Yesterday I cut up 3 half yard/meter fabrics into 2 1/2 inch strips , cut leftover batting into 2 1/4 inch strips. Dug out my jelly roll rug pattern and away I went. On the last round I made a hanging loop. This on is for my daughter and son in law for the bathroom and when not in use it will hang on the back of the door. Good idea dear.
Hanging jelly roll rug
Other than this I did manage to get a few quilt tops basted and ready to quilt. I cut out a few more masks and cut up more scrap batting into strips for more rugs.
Always something to do when you have fabric :-)
In stitches
Stay safe
Hugs
Annette

1 comment:

  1. Great idea for the jelly roll rug, I like the fabric you have used have used. Good idea to incorporate the hanged too. Sounds like you have been busy. Keep safe.

    ReplyDelete