Tuesday, November 3, 2020

And the stitch goes on

 And on .... I  did a little sewing for a friend.  We made matching t shirts to go with the jammer shorts for her 3 grandsons.  It is sew cute how the oldest grandson like to have the 3 of them dress alike.


A bean bag toss game .... to pack in the camper. This was a gift given this summer.
The sweater .... finished. Perfect for this time of year.
One of the jelly roll rugs.
Silver linings quilt along from this summer. Still waiting to be quilted.
Another  jelly roll rug . Getting a little love as soon as it hit the floor.
A little dolly carry bed. Big enough for a 18 in doll.
A start on some touques for my daughter's school kids. My count is now 10.
A quilt repair, lucky to still have some fabric to match.
Place mats.... they are finished,  but in this photo they need the binding finished. These were a class sample that had been waiting for a while. Nice feeling getting some of these UFO's done.
A baby gift stocking for Christmas . I like them big. Big enough for baby to go in. And Santa can fill with sew many things from coloring books and crayons to bubble bath. Sew many fun items can go in and Santa doesn't have to pack it tight.  
I'm sure I could go on for a few more days but I don't want to bore you. 

I like keeping my hands busy and working on items for home family and the kids at our daughter's school.  I'm hoping to work on a few Christmas gifts over the next little while as well as finishing up a few more UFO's. 

Take care and stay safe. 

In stitches 

Annette 

1 comment: