Monday, November 2, 2020

Other finishes....... with more to come

Recycled denim
A Covid 19 mystery quilt hosted by Claudia Phielf                      
Class sample made into a little pillow. Pillow form made from scrap batting.

 Table runner kit made up and on the table.... I've have a few kits to get worked up in my stash of goodies.

A scrappy quilt made from .... you guessed it scraps and old work pants.
Another kit called out of line, a quick and easy one to work up.
Oh this one had been waiting for a long time to get quilted. I used invisible thread for most of the quilting and a little hand quilting in the corners.
This is one that I saw in a magazine years ago and found the print fabric I wanted to use. I made up a kit and there it sat until this year.
A little pillow made from left over blocks from the Covid mystery
I will look around to see what I have missed. I don't want to bore you with my show and tell. 

Take care and stay safe
In stitches
Annette

1 comment:

  1. Show and tell is never boring! You have finished beautiful projects.

    ReplyDelete