Saturday, October 7, 2023

Happy Thanksgiving

  Happy Thanksgiving, to my Canadian followers. We are having some beautiful weather this weekend. Sew nice as we had snow in the air on Thursday.


I made this little wall hanging from a free  pattern from the fat quarter quilt shop.


And I was able to get caught up with Autum Wonders the Wednesday sew along with Pat Sloan. These are the first 3 blocks.

I'm making more pumpkin mug rugs with the thought of adding them to the goodies handed out for Halloween.


Enjoy your family and the weekend. 

In stitches

Annette

2 comments:

  1. Really cute little fall hanging and I love your blocks . I didn't follow along with this one , too many other irons in the pan .

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love you r wall hanging and blocks, lucky people who get the mug rug!

    ReplyDelete