Friday, March 22, 2024

Progress with Pat.

that's Pat Sloan and What's In Your Closet. We are on week 9 and I am all caught up with the blocks. Now if I find the time I will try to get the sashings made up and attached to the blocks that I have already made. It is sew great that Pat gives us the layout for the quilt as well as the directions to assemble the quilt as we go. That is sew much better than waiting until the very end of the making the quilt blocks before assembling into a quilt top. I have made a number of Pat's quilts in the past and have always found her layouts quite interesting. she doesn't do the standard layout with all the quilt blocks the same size. I have also found that this has been a great way to use up some of the Fabrics I have on hand. I have only picked up Fabrics for the sashings and binding so far for this one.
Spring is in the air. the skies are blue and its warming up. looking forward to some April showers and the first flowers of spring but a trip to the green house is good too. Well that's all for now. in stitches Annette

1 comment:

  1. Hello there, I love the colours you are using...
    Hugz

    ReplyDelete