Saturday, March 16, 2024

Some progress this week.

This week has been pretty good. I have the Disappearing 9 Patch ready for a label. it will keep our EMTs cozy. We had supper outside, via a winner roast. always tasty.
A quick trip to Humboldt to Haus of Stitches to exchange a quilting book, it was partly put together upside down. And of course a little bit of fabric to use in borders and sashing in the block Wednesday's What's in your closet with Pat Sloan. I'm still only buying to finish a project. The bigger part of any quilt is coming from my stash and inherited stash from friends. I did have some help in the store.
I have started working up some scraps for mug mats /rugs for next Halloween. The kids really seamed to like them. I've bee working on a few fabric post cards. I get started with a pile off fabrics and buttons, beads and trims. I never really know what it will turn out like until I'm done.Play time with no rules.
Hope you all are having a great week. Spring is coming I can feel it in the air. In Stitches Annette

No comments:

Post a Comment