Wednesday, March 16, 2011

still learning

Well as you can see I am trying out a different look on my blog. I would like to stretch the pic or add another beside .... so back to the drawing board so to speak.

we enjoyed a lovely day full of sunshine  : )  and puddles and the forecast of snow. well we are hoping not the snow but we know that it will be short lived.
Hubby still under the weather a bit sounds bad but feels okay.  
I did not get any quilting done today, but I did build a birthday gift for the weekend.
I started to make a list of the kits that I have on hand  and with out really looking I came up with 12 ....... I should not have to look hard for something to work on this year. I think I should put them in the suitcase that I was putting the quilt tops in waiting since the tops have been getting caught up only two or three in there and three out and ready .It could be a challenge as I do like to work up the scraps, and get more quilt tops waiting.

That's it for now, time to turn in
keep on stitching
Annette

No comments:

Post a Comment