Tuesday, September 4, 2012

I've got an idea


 ........ and I am going with it . I have been thinking of what I should design for the next and finial round in the McCall's Quilting Quilt Design Star (QDS). Last week they told us who get to go on with the challenges and what the theme is. If you check out their site you can get more info. The theme is "Opposites attract". I have made a list of about 20 different possibilities and then narrowed it down to 3 and now I am working on one. I will be tyring out something different in this one .... fingers crossed I hope it turns out the way I see it in my head.

getting some ideas together
the first fabrics I have pulled for my design
Sew for the next little while I will be concentrating on this one quilt as I have to have it quilted and off to them around the end of the month.
Other than that I have been making pickles and starting to clear off the garden. Fall is here and today weather feels like it.
my jar of counter dills

the first batch of pickles

We have also started to bring back some of our stuff from the camp site, we  might get one more weekend out there. It was a very windy weekend ... just what the wind / kite surfer's like.



Well that's all for now take care
in stitches
Annette

3 comments:

  1. I like your photos today. : ) I can't wait to see what your idea is! I'll be watching ; )
    Monika

    ReplyDelete
  2. Can't wait to see what you come up with Annette ,I know it will be a winner . Neat photos of the lake looks like a perfect place to kite surf .

    ReplyDelete
  3. ohhhh!! Cant wait to see what you come up with..how exciting!!

    ReplyDelete