Thursday, September 27, 2012

W.I.P. Wednesday

Even though it is early Thursday this is what I was up to yesterday.
I am working on my Leafs me Happy blocks
just a couple of sneak peaks


My FMQ for the challenge on SewCalGal   I would like to say thank you to both ladies, the book I won last month arrived and I am sew looking forward to some play time with it :)   I have linked up with the site to show what I have done , be sure to check how the others have made out with their FMQ.
September FMQ Samples

thanks Angela and SewCalGal
looks like a great resource book


I did up a couple more batches of jam and jelly .... might have to recook it as it has not set yet. Maybe the pectin  is getting weak or old not sure?? Maybe I should just leave the jelly/syrup as a syrup for pancakes and waffles.

And most important I put my quilt ,"Holding On .." ,in the mail to McCall's Quilting, sew they can have professional photos done as well as any judging of the design.
 I will have to ask to see when it comes home again.

 ...... and speaking of that I can go and get my Jewels of the Night , it was hanging in a museum for the summer.
It will seam strange not working on a challenge piece for McCall's anymore. If you count the Jewels of the night I have been working on challenges pieces since last December.
Oh don't worry I know that I will be busy.....
Finding the time to catch up with other projects and work  on a couple of blog hops that I have singed up for. One project will be the quilt for our son, it was to be for his 30th birthday. But when I entered the challenge and was selected to go on he told me not to worry about it and see how far I could go with the challenge with McCall's ..... thanks "Bud"
I will be linking in with The Needle and Thread Network  stop by here as well to see a lot of great works in progress....
until next time
stay
in stitches
Annette

4 comments:

  1. Love the colors in your sneak peaks . Can't wait for the voting to begin on Holding On ,I am sure your work will be impressive to all . Congrats on the book , that looks like a terrific resource for your library. Enjoy your day:-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. looking forward to seeing your latest entry....good luck!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful quilting on the challenge and can't wait to see your Leafs Me Happy project!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful quilting, and nice preview. Good luck with your challenge entry!

    ReplyDelete