Saturday, February 2, 2013

Weekend projects

Well this week end I hope to get a little more done with the dance costumes, as well as testing a pattern for one of the quilt designers that I like to follow and use there patterns...... hint Hollow Cubes is one of their designs.I will share what I have been doing with this pattern when I get the okay to do sew. I still have to do the label for the Hollow Cubes quilt for our son, it has been taking too long just to do that sew I think I will put it on the top of my list.
I also hope to enjoy some of that sunshine that's out there today as well.
I do not think the ground hog saw it's shadow and spring is on it's way ...... either way 6 more weeks of winter.....
Sew I hope you all have a great weekend
in stitches
Annette

No comments:

Post a Comment