Thursday, June 13, 2013

W.I.P.'s for Wednesday

I have a little to share this Wednesday.
I did get the crazy patch quilt put together now to work on the backing and get it quilted. It will finish around 75 x 92 inches
ready to make into a quilt.....
sure is crazy how much folks love
to curl up with these quilts



I have only the binding to work on with my flower tile with 3-d Applique. I think I will add a little more shading to the leaves on this one and will try another one later.

While out side yesterday this young robin was out checking for worms.
                                                                    a little visitor
We also have a nest just outside one of the bedroom windows with 3 little ones just getting their feathers, right now they just have some fluff. We will be watching for them to be checking out the back yard.
Well that's all for now, Thanks for stopping by.
Wishing you all a great day with a few stitches to keep us happy.
I'll be linking up with Monika  , sew stop over and see what everyone else has been up to.
In stitches
Annette

6 comments:

  1. Your quilt is just lovely Annette....but I adore the flower

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love your scrappy quilt..I am saving up scraps to try one of these. How big did you make your blocks?
    Oh, and the 3D applique is lovely...great work!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I too have an annual robins nest in a tree in my back yard and am thankful every year that my cats are kept indoors all the time! The day or two it takes the fledglings to figure out their wings makes them so vulnerable! I am very partial to scrappy blocks of any type and am always trying to find ways to use up scraps! Crazy Blocks!next on the list!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your crazy quilt must have taken quite a while to do. That tile quilt is lovely and I think you're pretty lucky to be able to watch little birdies grow. I hope they are all successful with no predators around.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Gorgeous crazy quilt Annette and I also love the flower , beautiful !!

    ReplyDelete