Thursday, April 9, 2015

In the Mail today

Well with the Spring Post Card Swap our cards have both arrived one day apart
Here is the one from Raewyn in New Zealand
what a cute little birdie after it's lunch in the spring........
I am sure we'll see this after our first spring rain
I am not sure if you can see all her lovely stitching on the card ..... it is just perfect for spring Thanks again Raewyn and Sheila of course for hosting the swap.

And this is the one I sent to her
Here in Canada we have a special stamp out ... a fabric stamp for the anniversary of the Canadian Flag. It is a $5,  which works well for the overseas postage.

see you at the next swap 
not sure what it will be 
but I am sure it will be another
fun theme

in stitches
Annette

4 comments:

  1. Both postcards are just so unique , I love them ! Great work :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Two lovely cards - Raewyns most certainly does have some beautiful stitching and I love the button detail on yours. Yes, I'm looking forward to the next swap. xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Woot! Great to see my card at your place Annette! Thanks so much for swapping with me!

    ReplyDelete
  4. What great cards and Sheila's swap is such a fun way to meet new people!

    ReplyDelete