Saturday, November 14, 2015

other stitching this week

I learned how to knit the cable stitch and knit this hat for my daughter. Boy did it stitch up quick with the chunky yarn.

I can see a few more of these in the future
I have finished a couple more quilts for Victoria Quilts Canada, I was the quilter another lady made the tops

And then I worked on a few samples for some class ideas for after Christmas
Dresden Plate traditional and I also want to do one
that is machine appliqued

a start on a Bargello runner

a twist and turn tote
I have a couple more ideas one is the 3 block runner I did in the past as well as a T Shirt class.
That should keep me busy in the new year I am sure. Now to finish up those and get supply list etc done up for the college.
in stitches
Annette




  

2 comments:

  1. Lots of great projects , love the knitting , interesting pattern . Beautiful quilts to wrap someone in love . Nice runner too . You have been very busy indeed !

    ReplyDelete
  2. The hat looks nice and cosy. Nice finishes on the quilts and the bargello looks interesting - it will make a great runner. xx

    ReplyDelete