Sunday, November 8, 2015

up up and away

Well this past week I have managed to get a bit of sewing in.
I have worked on a stack of capes for the kids in my daughters kindergarten class. Soon they will be flying in P E class
here's one

here's 25
and of course they needed a tote to contain them all
I hope to get a picture of the capes in action .
 I have also made a few mittens for gifts this Christmas ..... recycled denim.

and a neat another little tote bucket.
sew many uses for this little guy
 I will be making more

I was teaching a couple of friends how to stitch up some Christmas Stockings . Sure like how they turned out and I am sure Santa will too.
it was sew much fun showing you how to do these

Sew that has been the last week or sew for me.
 and now I am working on a few ideas for classes for 2016 ..... sew far I have 4 ideas to present to the 
college and sample to make. 
Have a great weekend and play a little with your machines.
in stitches
Annette

1 comment:

  1. You have been busy Annette - I like the shape of the first tote and those baskets are brilliant too. xx

    ReplyDelete