Wednesday, November 23, 2016

Festive Holiday Pillow class

Last night was night number 2 for the pillow class. The ladies did pretty well with their pillows. We did a Dresden plate block as the focus on the pillow. The back was quilted with a button closure. I will finish up my working samples tomorrow, and the ladies have a little work to do to finish up their pillows. A couple are doing others things with their block. One is making a table topper and the other a runner. Here are a few pictures from last night's class. All in Christmas prints.



I missed taking a couple pictures. I am sew proud of what they all were able to get done as this was a first quilting project for a few of them. I also learned that we could have used a third night to get them completely done. It's  sew hard to figure out the time frame needed. I will be on call to the ladies sew that they can get them done.
Thanks for stopping by.....
In stitches
Annette

1 comment:

  1. They have all done well - great idea, could be on my list for next year!! xx

    ReplyDelete