Tuesday, November 1, 2016

November already!

Wow, can you believe how fast this year is going?
I feel like I hardly get to my blog more than a couple times a month,before the month is done.
 I have different projects on the go and plans of photos and posts and then I get doing something else and another week has gone by.
Well this weekend there is a craft show and sale. I have been sewing and quilting for it for the past few months when I get a chance. I am starting to price things out. I will try and get a photo of the table when I am all set up . I am doing this with my daughter and a good friend. I am sure it will be a great day just getting a visit in with them both. Another good friend is having a table as well so a little table hopping and shopping might be in order.
Hope your having a great week...... stay in stitches
Annette

1 comment:

  1. Good luck with your sale , I hope it goes very well for you and your daughter and friends too. Wish I was closer, I'd love to be there .

    ReplyDelete