Friday, August 9, 2024

A trip to the library

 After ordering on line I was able to pick up a number of books and DVD's to enjoy this summer. It has been a great resource and I found you can even renew your items on line too! 

A small selection from your library


cotton canvas

I have been working with artist canvases and have found two types sew far. I have been working on a basic thin canvas and have now found a cotton one. I'm looking forward to testing it out. Playtime awaits! 

I have been sewing up some pencil cases for a friend. Her son  has been making interesting crayons by recycling old crayons, he then sells these and using the funds he has raised he them fills the pencil cases for kids who may need a little help getting their school supplies. Sew with school only weeks away..... I know it's still summer....I thought I should get to work. A few here and a few there and I should get the supplies she left worked up.

Must get back to sewing.

In stitches

Annette

No comments:

Post a Comment