Thursday, August 15, 2024

Leaves and Pumkins

 


Working away on leaf and pumpkin mug rugs. These will be some of my treats at Halloween. They were a big hit last year. Sew starting early as I hope not to run out. There has been smoke in the air,sew staying inside sewing. It's a great ways to use up those bits and pieces in your sewing space.
Working in the pumpkin patch

This month I'm participating in a post card swap. The theme is Military Veterans. My card is on it's way to England.


September is around the corner, which mean school preparation  is starting as well. A friend's son has been raising funds to buy some basic back to school supplies. To help out I have been sewing zippered pouches. I have gotten some zippered from other sewing friends to go with some of the fabric her mom supplied. What a great idea he had. Sew happy to lend a hand.

All zipped up.

I have been keeping up with the garden sew far. It looks like dill pickles will be in my future.

Well I should get back to my pumpkin patch, sewing that is.

Stay well,and sew on.

In Stitches

Annette

No comments:

Post a Comment